Salon and Spa Considerations
The ultimate in relaxation awaits you. At Head Liners Salon & Spa we are here to make your stay with us as pleasurable as possible. Please do not hesitate to speak with our staff regarding any questions or concerns you may have.
What you need to know/general notes
- We request that you disclose any medical conditions and/or prescription medications you are taking as some services may be contra-indicated.
- For our guests’ consideration, we request that mobile phones and pagers be turned off.
- Please be assured that your safety is our ultimate goal. All salon, spa materials and equipment have been professionally sanitized for each individual guest.
- As a precaution, please do not wax or shave before receiving a pedicure.
- We request that you leave all jewelry and other valuables at home as Head Liners is not responsible for lost or misplaced items. To protect your clothing, we also ask that you wear the gown or robe that we provide.
- For you convenience during your spa service, we provide slippers, a gown or wrap and a keyed locker for personal items. Women may bring a bathing suit or old undergarments and men may bring old swim trunks. Please note, due to the intense natural pigment of the products used, a garment stain may occur.
- Due to safety considerations, noise, and limited seating in the waiting room, we ask that you please not bring children to your appointment unless they are also receiving a service.
Children and Cell Phone Policy
For the courtesy of our guests, the service providers in the salon and for you to indulge in the ultimate spa experience, Head Liners asks that children not accompany your spa or salon appointment unless they are receiving a salon service, and that all cell phones be turned off while visiting the spa.
Tipping is always left to the discretion of our guest. Gift certificates for any dollar amount do not include gratuity.
Cancellations and Changes
- Please note the length of service sessions listed are approximations and may vary.
- At Head Liners Salon & Spa we understand that you expect and deserve the very best. In fairness to our guests and for safety purposes, we recommend that children not accompany you for a spa service.
- Due to limited appointment availability we require a credit card or gift card to reserve any service over $35. We ask that you notify us 12 hours in advance to avoid charges up to 50% of services reserved. If that doesn’t work for you, we do accept walk- ins if space is available.
- All spa appointments will be guaranteed with a credit card or gift card. In the event the appointments held are not used or are not cancelled 24 hours in advance, 100% of the services reserved will be charged to the credit card or gift card.
- All spa appointments involving spa party packages involving two or more people will need a 48-hour cancellation notice or 100% will be charged to the credit card or gift certificate.
- Arriving late for spa appointments will take away precious moments of your treatment. Your treatment will end on-time, (the cost will not change), so the next guest is not delayed.
New spa guests, please arrive 15 minutes early to allow time to change, complete information sheet and most importantly, relax, and not feel rushed.
If you are a regular spa guest, please arrive 10 minutes prior to appointment time.
Head Liners will not offer cash refunds for retail items, but we will be glad to issue a salon credit or credit the amount back to the card used.
All gift certificates are good for 12 months from date of purchase. If you have received a gift certificate, you must bring it with you at the time of your appointment.
Group Sales Packages
Looking to promote a healthy lifestyle for your employees’ benefit package? Want to reward that assistant or boss for their continued great work? Make us your business partner. We provide a full range of spa and hair services utilized by leading companies seeking to provide a modern, innovative approach for employee incentives and reward programs. Call 270-982-4spa (4772) for more details.
A credit card or gift certificate will be required to reserve your special time. A forfeiture will occur on all bookings that are not cancelled 48 hours in advance.
Many of our spa services require the use of oils which may soil your hair. If you wish to have a shampoo and style, please let us know so we may book an appointment with one of our stylists.
Gowns and robes are provided for our guests.
Cash, checks, Visa, MasterCard and Discover are gladly accepted. Driver’s license required on all checks. A non-refundable processing fee of $25 will be applied to all returned checks.
When scheduling your appointment please let us know if you are/or could be pregnant.
What you need to know concerning a massage treatment:
- Always drink plenty of water before and after to flush out released toxins.
- If time allows, give yourself two hours after your massage to relax. You will benefit from the healing and relaxation of the massage.
What you need to know concerning your facial treatment:
- Arrive without makeup if possible.
- If preparing for a special occasion, schedule a facial at least two to three days prior to event.
What you need to know concerning your waxing treatment:
- Avoid tanning before hair removal.
- When scheduling body waxing, you must not be freshly shaven. The hair needs to be ¼ to half an inch long.
- If redness occurs, use cold compresses. We also use specialty cosmetics to help reduce the signs of redness.
- If preparing for a special occasion, schedule waxing treatment 24–48 hours before event.
- Your privacy will always be respected. You will be properly covered during all spa services.