What you need to know/general notes
- We request that you disclose any medical conditions and/or prescription medications you are taking as some services may be contra-indicated.
- For our guests’ consideration, we request that mobile phones and pagers be turned off.
- Please be assured that your safety is our ultimate goal. All salon, spa materials and equipment have been professionally sanitized for each individual guest.
- As a precaution, please do not wax or shave before receiving a pedicure.
- We request that you leave all jewelry and other valuables at home as Head Liners is not responsible for lost or misplaced items. To protect your clothing, we also ask that you wear the gown or robe that we provide.
- Due to safety considerations, noise, and limited seating in the waiting room, we ask that you please not bring children to your appointment unless they are also receiving a service.
Children and Cell Phone Policy
For the courtesy of our guests, the service providers in the salon and for you to indulge in the ultimate spa experience, Head Liners asks that children not accompany your spa or salon appointment unless they are receiving a salon service, and that all cell phones be turned off while visiting the spa.
Tipping is always left to the discretion of our guest.
Cancellations and Changes
- Please note the length of service sessions listed are approximations and may vary.
- Due to limited appointment availability we require a credit card or gift card to reserve any service over $35. We ask that you notify us 12 hours in advance to avoid charges up to 50% of services reserved. If that doesn’t work for you, we do accept walk- ins if space is available.
New guests, please arrive 15 minutes early to allow time to change, complete information sheet and most importantly, relax, and not feel rushed.
Head Liners will not offer cash refunds for retail items, but we will be glad to issue a salon credit or credit the amount back to the card used.
What you need to know concerning your facial treatment:
- Arrive without makeup if possible.
- If preparing for a special occasion, schedule a facial at least two to three days prior to event.